Wednesday, July 23, 2014

GAFE Examples

1)  Google Drive:  Here is what my Google Drive looks like. There are several documents in each folder such as Word documents, spreadsheets, Google Forms (surveys), etc.





2)  Google Sites:  Here is what my Google Sites page looks like.  I can work easily in each of my sites from this page while keeping them all straight.




3)  Google Calendars:  Here is an example of Google Calendars.  With several calendars created, I am able to choose which ones to show (color coordinated) on a particular calendar that I choose to share with a specified person or group.  For instance, I can show my tennis team a calendar with our match schedule, the HCPSS schedule, and the Hammond HS schedule.  I would not activate my geometry calendar for my tennis team website.





No comments:

Post a Comment